There is this great word, Dayenu, it is powerful but before we talk about Dayenu we need to talk about the Passover which will lead us to some observations about russians and tie it all together with a conversation about good wine. All this to point out that God is giving us an invitation for exodus…to know and experience grace more deeply, but the path can be hard sometimes.
episode 8: dayenu, russians and really good wine
About MC Wright
Timothy Inst. Ethos
to God:the other men: to doing my best: to being involved...
to live above reproach; to act honorably: to keep no secrets...
to do what it takes to connect with God and learn his voice...
to be teachable: moldable: pliable: and willing to let God doing anything...
to live my life at full speed for God, choosing Him as my consuming passion...
Get Monty’s New Book!
- I'm at @InNOutBurger in Millbrae, CA swarmapp.com/c/doZmlRVydqf 1 hour ago
- RT @rachelheldevans: A lot of churches teach that when a passage of Scripture offends your heart & mind, it's time to shut your heart & min… 2 hours ago
- Pausing to read @bob_fabey book #notmyjesus in the ruins of the ancient city of Philippi! @ Philippi instagram.com/p/Bljk-90Arzf/… 2 hours ago
- I'm at Vital Tea Leaf in San Francisco, CA swarmapp.com/c/5otrQMlt6uR 4 hours ago
- I'm at Blue Mermaid Chowder House & Bar in San Francisco, CA swarmapp.com/c/a8cqB0kM6fe 7 hours ago